Thursday 28 February 2013

Flower frame

Good evening ladies. I made this card in no time at all thanks to a lovely template by Shirley. I wanted to have a break from concentrating for hours as I have on the last two cards. I like to have a few cards in my stash without a sentiment so I can use them as and when needed for various occasions. I made the card on my Cameo from lilac cardstock. After trying many colours to use underneath the the flower cut out I went for white as nothing else showed it off as well. I added gems to the flowers, lilac ribbon with a tiny bow then flower gems to echo the flowers in the card and I was done. I think less is more for this card.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Polly, love the pretty lilac and intricate design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous, Polly! I love the ornate design.
    Thanks for the link to Shirley's blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Hunnie, love your choice of colour's too
    Huge hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! The colors are so beautiful and the flower design is stunning!! So beautiful my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Polly. I love the colour and pretty design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely wonderful card^_^
    Have a beautiful weekend my dearest friend,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card - love that design, and can see you wouldn't want to hide any of it. So pretty. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Polly, this is so beautiful! The floral design is exquisite and does show so perfectly with the white backdrop. :o) The lilac shade is so pretty! Your accents were wonderfully chosen. Fantastic work on this lovely creation, my new friend! It's absolutely delightful. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, this pattern is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I love to read each of your lovely comments, they brighten my day and give me encouragement. Hugs, Polly x