Monday 20 August 2012

Sleigh Ride

My first Christmas card this year, better late than never! The Sleigh is cut from Joys of the Season, it was cut at 4". I've used a Spellbinders die for my shape and embossed it with a Debbi Moore embossing sheet. I've layered this over a a dark red glitter cardstock hand cut. The ribbon also dark red and glittered just has a simple tie rather than a bow. The backing paper is Silent Night by Papermania. I've finished off with a stamped sentiment mounted on glittered cardstock.

I'm entering this card into my first challenge at
http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.ca/2012/08/fabulous-friday-challenge-twineribbon.html

14 comments:

  1. Hi P - I really do love the card and the backing paper is fabulous. And good luck with the first challenge:-)

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Karon and thanks for your help and encouragement :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! I love the touch of sparkle behind the Spellbinders label!! The sleigh is so pretty!! Good luck with your first challenge :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Lisa for your lovely comments and good wishes.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card. Love that background paper. You are way ahead of me I have not even thought about Christmas Cards yet.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Nana, hope you are well today.

      Delete
  5. I love Christmas cards! Any excuse to add yet more glitter!!
    Good luck with your first challenge.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! what a lovely blog. :o) Love your gorgeous creations. This one is so lovely, a great design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for your lovely comment Donna, and thank you for following me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweet dear friend, I'm very happy you enter in first challenge,GOOD LUCK^_^
    This card is wonderful:) and your last cards are all gorgeous,love magic cards:))
    I Missed you too:)
    Thanks for you beautiful comment(all your beautiful comments) you left me^_^
    Big big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much dear friend, as you see I took your suggestion :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice card and congratulations on your first entry! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks very much Rebecca and thanks for following me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I love to read each of your lovely comments, they brighten my day and give me encouragement. Hugs, Polly x