Friday 8 June 2012

For a special 5yr old

This card is for my great niece and again will need to be posted. It's square which I seem to use most of at the moment. The background dotted paper is from my computer, the green flowered is from a crafting CD. The image is a digi stamp is by Kim McFarlane coloured with my Copics and with a green mat underneath to pick up the greens in the paper. I've added ribbon and some gem flowers as she's a very girly girl. I made the sentiment on a graphics program. The 5 is cut from Sesame street fonts at 1" with a darker pink shadow to pick out the shoes in the image.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment:) I'm your new happy follower, your creations are elegant and romantic,sweet and happy:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonia, thanks for your lovely comments and thanks for following me.

      Delete
  2. Yet another beautiful card P. I love how the gem flowers match the daisy chain on the head. Its wonderful. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful!!! I LOVE the teddy bear! Great colors! You're truly inspiring me to venture into the world of Copics :-)

    ~ Hugs ~

    Jess
    www.createbyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Jess, I'm still very much a learner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bet your great Niece loved this card. Another favourite

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I love to read each of your lovely comments, they brighten my day and give me encouragement. Hugs, Polly x