Saturday 9 June 2012

Flower Friends

A change from my usual square cards today. I love this little quote so I made a card to suit it. The digi stamp is called Coming up Daisies from Cuddly Buddly. I've coloured her with my Copics. I've used a deep pink card base to pick out the pink in the background paper which is from a CD. the lace is from Ribbons and Rosettes, I love that cart as there are so many lovely ribbons suitable for cards. I've inked the paper ribbon with Ranger ink then slotted a matching ribbon through to set it off. the frame for the image is a Spellbinders one and I cut a mat for the quote from the inner piece. I added a few gems to finish it all off. Thanks for looking and  I'd love it if you left me a comment.

6 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I LOVE the stamp! So pretty, and the colors are perfect! Great job and thanks for sharing!

    ~ Hugs ~

    Jess
    www.createbyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. P - this is wonderful my friend - I adore it. Nice to see your keeping busy and I will get round to answering your email:-) Happy crafting and TFS.

    Karon
    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like it Karon, thanks for your lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely image :) and I like how use the ribbon,really wonderful:) Well done!
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again Sonia for your sweet comments. hugs Pamela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I love to read each of your lovely comments, they brighten my day and give me encouragement. Hugs, Polly x